YAF is an independent and ambitious project in continuous growing. Thank you for all of the wonderful submissions that make it possible! If you would like to participate with your story and be part of YAF, just find your way to collaborate.
Want to be featured in YAF Magazine?
The nudity and the artistic side of photography is the main focus of our publication. We’re looking for photographers who share YAF’s aesthetic and visual feeling.
Submit your work to be showcased online or in digital issues.
– The photos of the story need to be exclusive for YAF Magazine, meaning they have to be unpublished. Instagram, Facebook, etc… is fine but not extensively.
– We need to make sure that the images we receive are the correct size. For the online stories they need to be 1200px wide. For the digital issues a minimum of 2500px width is required for final images.
– A large edit of 10-20 images is preferred.
– Include some information about the story.
– Credits: Please include the websites and the Instagram usernames for Photographer and Model.
– Formats: .jpg via DropBox or WeTransfer (no Google Drive, no single images).
– Models must be +18 years old.
– No vulgar or explicit pornography will be accepted.
– You must be the owner of the photographs to submit them.
– You must own the written permission of the models for publishing the images.
When submitting your contribution you agree to grant YAF the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, distribute, make available to the public, and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media.
We cannot individually reply to everyone who sends something, so please be patient. Only successful photographers will be contacted.
Please, send your submission directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
YAF Magazine, doesn’t emit pull letters.
Photo: Nina by John Ellis